1) Yoke sweater for me (I am aware the winter is over)
2) Baby-boy set (must finish tonight, for he was born last night and they tend to grow too fast) Updtae: redoing. I think it's too small.
3) Gray socks
4) A bag to be felted (deadline june)
The most embrassing ones, which only need to have the ends darned in:
1) a Phildar vest for my daughter
3) a load of socks
And of course I am already keen to start woth projects like (have already swatched):
1) S. Japel's cute sweater from Interweave Knits Spring 2007
2) Koigu Jacket
3) N. Gaughan amazing spiral tunic from her book
It is obviously too much!