Sunday, January 29, 2006

Book Game

1. Pick any book at reach
2. Open page 123
3. Find the fifth sentence on the page
4. Post the following 3 sentences (no. 5-7) on your blog with the rules
5. Do not try to look up something extra "cool" or "intellectual"! I know what you were thinking about. Just pick the book closest to you. No cheating!


Mr. Gardnier was a sensible, gentelmanlike man, greatly superior to his sister as well by nature as education. The Netherfield ladies would have had difficulty in believing that a man who lived by trade, and within view of his own warehouses, could have been so well bred and agreeable. Mrs. Gardnier, who was several years younger than Mrs Bennet and Mrs Philips, was an amiable, intelligent, elegant woman, and a great favourite with all her Longbourn nieces.

I don't have any books lying around my PC so I had to go to my bedroom, and I picked the first book on top of all the lecture on my nighttable. It's Jane Austen "Pride and Prejudice". After reading Jane Eyre I go for nice English.

No comments: